- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Residential Service Electrician
Full Job Description
Position responsibilities: Residential Electrical, Light Commercial, and Home Generator Systems. Constant in house training!
- Meet clients, listen to electrical issues or repairs needed, and address their electrical concerns.
- Provide service and repair for anything residential electrical: electrical wiring systems, home automation, fire/carbon monoxide detectors, add circuits, panels, LED lighting (new and retro), ceiling fans, plugs, switches, panel replacements, and upgrades, etc. . .
- Provide electrical home inspections and review findings with clients
- Knowledge of NEC and local codes.
- Complete paperwork, job site pictures, truck inventory sheets, etc.
- In charge of maintaining a company vehicle that is issued to you with a gas card.
- Generator sales, maintenance, or installation a major plus
What we require:
- 3+ years residential electrical
- Clean DMV record for company insurance
- Must pass Physical, Drug screen, and Background Check - Mandatory
- CA Certified Journeyman a plus
- Clean cut
- Organized and good communications skills.
- Career Orientated
What we offer:
- Company Service van w/gas card
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay based upon experience with bonus programs and incentives
- Weekly spiffs
- PTO, sick time paid
- Company iPad issued
- Training in house - customer service and technical
- Availability to send electricians to remote technical and sales training's
- 40 Hrs a week, Overtime and weekends is available
- All local work
- All programs are eligible to start after 90 days probation period.
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Residential Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
Maverick Electrical Services is Northern California’s leading residential electrical service provider. We have currently added heating and air services to better serve our customers. We are a newer, local, family-owned company that has been rapidly growing over the past few years. We value our employees and provide a family-oriented and fun working environment where your efforts are recognized and rewarded.
Maverick Electrical Services has an immediate need for an enthusiastic, journeyman HVAC Service Technician. Candidates have a unique opportunity to quickly grow with the company. This is an hourly, plus commission position. Must be available to work full shifts plus overtime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect, repair, and conduct maintenance on air conditioning systems, furnaces, coils, and compressors
- Demonstrate Respect and Compassion when communicating with clients on work performed and on recommendations for repairs or replacement
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and/or records
- Complete all tasks by Maverick Electrical Services quality and safety standards
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (internal and/or external)
- Ability to work with a high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Analytical, Focused on Quality, and Results-driven
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
- Valid driver's license, with minimal DMV infractions
- Satisfactory passing of mandatory pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Work is performed in and/or around residential properties (attic, garage, crawl space, roof)
- Moderate physical effort required, including standing, squatting, sitting for extended periods.
- Occasional exposure to physical risk such as heat over 100 degrees, sun exposure, walking up ladders over thirty feet, along with exposure to insects, rodents, and sewage
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-75lbs
- Frequently ascend/descend the ladder and maintain balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Once hired, all employees must maintain a well-groomed appearance.